Returns and Exchanges
SchoolBasics.com gladly accepts returns within 60 days of order receipt. All products and packaging must be in new condition and may not be returned used, worn or altered in any way.
Please note that there is a 20% restocking fee for returning apparel customized with a school logo. You should visit the school and ask to see sizing samples prior to placing any future orders with us.
Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. You may purchase a return label at your local post office or purchase a return label from School Basics. If purchasing a return label from School Basics, a $7 return label fee will be subtracted from your refund.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item (allow up to 7 days for in-house processing). If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund and issue a credit to your original method of payment. Allow up to 30 days for your credit card company to process your credit.
Exchanges are handled as separate and new transactions. To make an exchange, please see the above return policy and then place a new order for the items you would like.
Return Shipping Instructions
- Refer to Return Policy above to ensure your return meets the requirements.
- Please note that there is a 20% restocking fee for returning apparel customized with a school logo.
- Enclose a copy of your packing slip, order number and reason for returning.
- If purchasing a return label at your local post office, we recommend selecting a shipping method that includes a tracking number.
- If purchasing a return label from School Basics, a $7 return label fee will be subtracted from your refund.
Ship returns to the following address:
138-44C Queens Blvd #117
Briarwood, NY 11435